If you’ve fallen victim to acid reflux, you’re not alone. Although a majority of people “treat” this issue with over-the-counter drugs and prescriptions, studies have shown that these approaches are not as effective or as safe as thought. Here is how you can fix this:
- Create a diet high in beans, vegetables and nuts, not pasta and bagels
- You should aim to eat more plants and fewer processed foods
- It’s important for people to make healthy changes for the long run
- Any time you can avoid taking prescription drugs is a plus
- Choose to have a healthier diet to see better results!
Enjoy those veggies!